"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Reenacting Easter...






I know I've been complaining about being so far behind in processing.  This makes it look like I'm REALLY behind, but we actually only took these a couple of weeks ago.  I didn't see the girls on Easter Sunday and every Grammy Day since Easter has been cold or rainy.  We finally had a nice day, so we dressed them up for a few shots.  So cute.  I lucked out and didn't need to make a new Easter dress for either of them.  Abigail wore Hannah's first Easter dress and Hannah's dress from last year still fit her.  Yay!  Especially love that last pic.  That is SO Abigail...wanting to get down off that bench!

No comments:

Post a Comment