"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Sunday, June 30, 2013

You're never too young to have an opinion...


Tried for a posed shot.  Hannah is trying (cheesy) and Abigail is suspicious...
 

Prior to this, I had taken a few pics of Abigail and a little boy about her age.  They were so picture perfect in their little hats, but I won't post that because the little boy's father mentioned trying to keep photos of his children off the internet.  At any rate, Abigail was very unhappy because she caught sight of his sippy cup and she was thirsty.  We forgot to bring anything with us.  Oops.... I love how stoic Hannah is to Abigail's fit. 


But Jenny save the day with her keys.  Abigail cracks me up.  She is one VERY opinionated child!  BTW...all of these playground pics were taken with my 18-200mm lens.  It's a DX and really isn't intended for use on the FX camera, because it crops the image.   I was glad to see that it does work though in a pinch.  Still my least favorite lens though.  I just can't seem to get a good sharp shot with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment