"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Happy Feet...




 Posting out of order again.  This is Week 24 of the 52 week project.  Theme was "Little or small".  I am obsessed with the little details that evoke such strong memories for me (so much that I have to remind myself to take a wide angle shot once in a while).  I loved 10 wrinkly little piggies in the swimming pool.  Jenny's comment was "it's weird".  I reckon  "art" is in the eye of the beholder.  Ha Ha!

Hannah has done great in the pool so far.  On our first swim she was as comfortable by the end as she was last fall for our last swim of the season. Have high hopes that we can get her comfortable and maybe even swimming by summer's end.  We'll see.


No comments:

Post a Comment