"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Practice, practice...




I was griping to Jenny the other day that I still take way too many photos that aren't exposed properly and that I need to practice in different light situations.  She was sweet enough to offer to model.  Top photo was taken in full sun...FULL sun....did I mention it was really really sunny?  Used fill flash and exposure was OK, but I don't like the teeny tiny catchlights in the eyes compared to what you get with natural light.  Given a choice, I'm still going to be running for open shade I think.  Possibly more photos of Jenny to come on another day.  Trying to catch up on processing, but busy busy with other things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment