"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

All BOY at the Arboretum

More pics from the Arboretum? What can I say? I don't get out much!!! But not all the pics are of flowers. I also had fun practicing on the adorable Jonathan. As always, there's a lesson for me...like I need to use a faster shutter speed for 3 year old boys! Focus is soft on some of these, but I still like them. Not sure what he was doing here, but I think he's practicin' his he-man act. (Insert grunting noise here!)
When Kim wanted him to pose, she'd say "Close your eyes, count to 3, then open and smile." I love this pic....He may be counting, but he looks like he's praying. "Dear God, please make my mom stop taking my picture!"
Love his cute smile below. In hindsight, I think this would tell a better story if I'd included more in the frame. Close ups are great, but it would be fun to know what's making him grin like that ...(playing with the water from the spitting frog fountains). And the shadow on his face? Well, sometimes you just get what you get when it comes to candid outdoor pics.
The gardens may not be the most fun for a 3 year old, but Jonathan made the best of it and even found some places to tumble. . .
and do some thinkin' . . . (love his hair sticking up from standing on his head!)


No comments:

Post a Comment