"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Spider-watching Sidekicks

I don't think looking at flowers is Jon's favorite thing, but he was so good to entertain himself with little things along the way. I got a kick out of him spider watching with his Grandpa Dale. (Don't you love grandpas who'll crawl around on the ground?) In hindsight, I wish I'd caught their hands in the frame so you'd have a better idea what they were doing. After all, you can crop a little in editing, but it's kinda impossible to add more. Kim is liable to post her version of this little scene later and (not to be self-effacing) her shots will be better. (I know my focus is soft .) I cropped this several different ways and couldn't pick a favorite...Any opinions?

1 comment: