"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Monday, April 5, 2010

Wide Angle Arboretum

I thought I'd post some wide angle shots today. I didn't take many, because it's so rare to catch a moment without tons of people in the frame. Still...everywhere you turn, there's another beautiful view. Behind the gardens is White Rock Lake. I want to go back later and walk down to the water...maybe at sunset.
OK....I confess.... I adjusted the color temperature below with post processing. It not only made the water and sky bluer, but gave the distant landscape more clarity and definition. It may be cheating, but I could argue that it MIGHT have looked like this if we'd been shooting at a different time of day. (That's my defense and I'm stickin' to it!)
Love all the color below with the cherry trees in the background. Just wish I could have captured a successful close up of those blossoms. Next time!

1 comment:

  1. It's not cheating. It's correcting what should/would have been there in the first place. :-)

    ReplyDelete