"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Still more Arboretum . . .

Loved this particular bed of flowers, especially the hairy tulip(?), but it was in full sun and looked really washed out. Found a solution by standing in front to create my own shade. I'm learning. . . It's interesting that the pansies look like they're floating in space. . .Both days at the Arboretum, I was in search of bees. They were everywhere, but I never could seem to capture one till I came on this grape hyacinth. Ta da! Love that you can see his pollen sacs. Sometimes, it pays to crawl around on the ground.
I don't know that that the image below is a particularly good exposure, but I like the colors. Also love the way these daffodils lined up like they were on parade. Took another shot of them from a slightly different angle, but laid down for this one and caught that corner of sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment