"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Stone Textures

Today I'm posting things that simply caught my eye. I set out to shoot one thing and got distracted by another (ADD). A few weeks ago, after several rainy days, the clouds were breaking and the sky was beautiful. I went out to see if I could capture it and found this along the way. (In case you're wondering, nothing was posed here....this is exactly how I found things...love the angles and textures...just wish there had been a puddle there too...shoulda made my own!).
Later, at the Arboretum, I noticed these cool pots lining the walkway into one of the lower level gardens and thought it was interesting the way the light came around the curve.

No comments:

Post a Comment