"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Friday, April 9, 2010

Hannah's First Easter

I have more Duck Creek photos to post later, but have to break for the cuteness of Miss Hannah. A few weeks ago, I was digging in a closet and came across a box of baby clothes from Jenny and Kara. I had hardly saved anything, but found 2 adorable sweaters, including the lavender sweater Kara was dedicated in. Jenny immediately went in search of an Easter dress for Hannah that might match. We had fun trying to get some pics on Easter weekend. These aren't perfect. I'm still experimenting with what settings capture the best skin tones indoors. It's HARD....That said, the first pic is terribly grainy, but I love Hannah's adorable expression. The little bunny was a gift from Grammy and G-Pa.
I'm not in love with the white background below either, but this was the only pic we took with the heirloom sweater. I'm pretty sure this was a gift from Aunt Carolyn in 1981.
Which background do you like best? I think my favorite is green, even if Hannah does look a little worried. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment