"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Bluebonnets, pt. 2...

Well, we did it....took our first bluebonnet pictures ever. Can't believe I never did this with my own girls when they were small. Thankfully, there's a nice patch of BB over on Greenville, across from the cemetery. Hannah was not thrilled about sitting in the flowers, so to keep her happy we asked her what the monkey says. She's signing monkey here and making monkey noises. :) She was also very interested in all the cars driving by and the homeless man who walked by with his dog. "oof".... :) I'm not thrilled with these pics. My white balance was off and nothing I do seems to make it much better. Oh well. We can try again next year.

1 comment: