"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Inspiration...

When my student arrived at her lesson one day in these shoes, I knew I had to get a picture of them. So I crawled around on the floor for a few minutes, while she played one of her pieces for me. Let me tell you it's LOUD under the piano when someone's playing! :) Later, I decided to enter it in the group pool for the Shutter Sisters photography blog, on the off chance that they might use it for their One Word Project. The word for April was "Inspiration" and it seemed to me that sparkly shoes like this would inspire any student to play better. lol. And ta- da... They used it! So cool....
Here's the link to their blog: http://shuttersisters.com/onewordproject/2011/4/29/inspiration-by-pianogram.html

No comments:

Post a Comment