"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

M, M & M, pt. 1

I had an opportunity to shoot portraits for a young family a few weeks ago. The mom is someone Kara met at her apartment complex. And yep, their names all start with M! Their little girl is almost 4 and it took her a little while to warm up to me. By the end she was telling me what to do tho'. :) Thought I'd share a few of my faves. I tried experimenting with some new ideas.

This didn't turn out exactly as I hoped. My plan was to have little M walking towards me with her parents in the background. This was at the beginning of the session tho' and she wasn't too keen on that idea. So, I asked her if she'd like to walk towards her parents instead. I still like it tho'...especially the light.
Love all that green and how the light fell.
Asked the daddy to hug little M and she spontaneously reached out to squeeze her mom's nose. SO glad I caught it!

No comments:

Post a Comment