"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Seriously??

OK Lisa, have to admit this squirrel is making a pest of himself. He is such a glutton! I really wouldn't mind him eating our birdseed if he didn't camp out on the feeder for 30-40 min. at a time, eating ALL of it. We had to switch to safflower seed to discourage him. It seems to have worked, but we're not getting as wide a variety of birds either. (Explored)

1 comment:

  1. I'll come right over w/my pellet gun. I'm a good shot :)

    I have pears starting to grow on our tree and the stupid rodents are taking them off the tree, bite it into little pieces and drop them in the pool...now that's a major pest. I need to get outside and wait for the feasting to begin!

    ReplyDelete