"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Sunday, May 8, 2011

A small speckled visitor...

I've been wanting to shoot a ladybug ever since I got the macro, but I never see them....never! Well...Judy and I saw one at the arboretum, but I didn't get a clear shot. Bummer. Imagine my surprise when I learned that they actually sell ladybugs at our birdfeed store. Yep, a have a little tub of them sleeping dormant in the fridge. I can release a few every couple of days as natural pest control in the garden. AND, of course, I had a little fun shooting them. Geesh....it took 50 shots to get this one good one though. They are TINY and once they wake up...pretty quick too. I love this shot! (Explored)

No comments:

Post a Comment