"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The many faces of Hannah...



Ta da! Pictures of Hannah's Easter dress...finished just in the nick of time! I had so much fun shooting her portraits that day and couldn't choose just one. Love how these show her serious AND her funny side.

5 teeth and a dimple....rare for her to show all of that in a pic!
Little lady...

Wish she'd looked at me in this shot, but I like how perfectly she's holding her rubber ducky and showing off her dress. BTW, she LOVES this little antique rocking chair!
monkey girl...

1 comment:

  1. GREAT SHOTS! Beautiful dress, you did a terrific job. I love the matching blue hair bow too!

    My favorite is the "little lady" shot.

    ReplyDelete