"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Everything is beautiful in its own way...

Shot for the challenge "In the mirror". I know you must think I've gone crackers shooting all these toys! In my defense, it's hard to come up with a new idea every day! :) I at least tried to put a little meaningful description with this one. lol.
This started as a little joke, but it got me thinking. Let's face it...we spend too much time worrying about the things we perceive as imperfections. In reality, those are what make us unique. Psalm 139:14 says; "I will praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made." Good words to remember. My friend has a modern variation of that on a sign in her kitchen. It says "God does not make junk!" We are God's masterpiece, so it's time to believe it and embrace who we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment