"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Treasure...

Shot for the challenge "treasure". This cross was a gift from my friend Judy. I love it. I was aggravated that day trying to get my shot, because the wind wouldn't die down. Turns out, the movement totally made the shot. Go figure! (Explored)
"We hold this treasure in jars of clay, that the surpassing power may be of God and not from us. We are afflicted in every way, but not constrained; perplexed, but not driven to despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed; always carrying about in the Body the dying of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be manifested...( 2 Cor 4:7-15)

I'm such a faulty, cracked "jar of clay"...I fail continually in my service to Him, but I'm so grateful for these words. Tho' I'm hopelessly flawed, inside I carry the treasure of hope in the power of the One whom even death could not conquer.

1 comment:

  1. I love this shot. The movement gives this shot an interesting story.

    ReplyDelete