"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Bike trail, pt. 1...

I walked through an unfamiliar bike trail the other day. LOVED it. I was alone tho' and got a little freaked out, because it was pretty isolated. I plan to go back when it's cooler, but probably with a buddy next time. :) I'll post some of my faves over the next few days. I only took my macro with me. I think the challenge that day was "center of attention" so I was aiming to get very shallow dof shots. One of the things I loved about this trail was its bridges...cool old wooden ones with lots of great texture. I was scrunched up on the ground shooting little details and this family walked by. They were very curious about what I was shooting. They were quite sure it was some cool wild animal. I think they thought I was crackers when I told them ...uh no...it's an acorn cap. lol!!!
I like all the lines that pull your eye into the photo of this old knothole...
I like the way the light fell in this one...how it shone through the leaf and cast a great mysterious shadow.


No comments:

Post a Comment