"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

White picket deam...

There are hundreds of groups on flickr for sharing photos. One of them is dedicated to fence shots with an emphasis on shallow dof. I'd been watching for cool fences, but never seemed to see them. Then, Kara and I went to Duck Creek a couple weeks ago. They'd done some construction to expand the bike trail. We had to trek down an alley to avoid some mud and look what we stumbled on. This is a super shallow dof and I'm actually loving it. It's so soft and dreamy and I love the light. And score....the people who lived there had blooming hibiscus for some pretty pink bokeh.

1 comment:

  1. I like how this fence looks like it goes on forever in this picture. The lighting was perfect and a touch of color from the hibiscus.

    ReplyDelete