"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Friday, June 10, 2011

On the sidewalk...

"How can you explain that you need to know that the trees are still there, and the hills and the sky? Anyone knows they are. How can you say it is time your pulse responded to another rhythm, the rhythm of the day and the season instead of the hour and the minute? No, you cannot explain. So you walk. " ~Author unknown


Shot for the challenge of "on the sidewalk". Still trying to get more comfortable with self portraits, since I seldom have a willing model but often want people in my shots. For now, my solution is to keep myself as far out of focus as possible and focus on something else in the foreground. lol. It's a little unconventional, but I kinda like it...and I really like the quote.

1 comment:

  1. Love the quote and there's a mystery with you out of focus.

    ReplyDelete