"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Thursday, June 30, 2011

First swim of the season...

We'd been telling her we were going swimming, but it had been so long since last summer that I think she thought we were saying "swinging". She's crazy about that swing in our front yard....bordering on obsessive. So when she thought we were going swinging, her response was "yeah!"....her favorite word right now. Wonder how long it will be before it's "no". :) She loves to play in the bathtub, but the pool was a little cool that day and she was surprised. Thankfully, she went from this...
to this...
to this...
Yay! I'm not too happy with my framing on these shots. I have a HARD time seeing what I'm shooting in bright sunlight with the water camera since there's no viewfinder. And it's just dawning on me now that there's probably a way to adjust the LCD screen. DUH.

1 comment:

  1. She is a character. I love your pictures of her. I always look forward to seeing what she is up to next.

    ReplyDelete