"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Negative space...

Shot for the challenge "negative space". I shot this with 2 pieces of white foam board for a clean background. Placed a piece of clear plexiglass on the bottom piece to get the reflection. Then added a texture in PSE for an aged effect. Was really happy with how it turned out.
I'd never thought much about negative space before, but really enjoyed it so I employed it again for our challenge of "on top". Hannah loves this little monkey and his little tuft of hair. She has a much larger version of him at home. I thought the quote was hilarious, especially in light of my need for models. Maybe if I paid, I wouldn't be stuck with monkeys! lol.


1 comment:

  1. The horse picture is so one of a kind, so original! I've never seen anything like it.

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete