"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Water droplets...

Once again, I was disappointed to wake up to dark skies and rain. Seems like I'm always chasing the light! But when I opened the shades that morning, this is what caught my eye.
I'm excited about this shot! It took a while to figure out how to get most of the drops in focus with the cool lattice reflection. I want to play with droplets again sometime. I've seen some amazing photos with flowers reflected in them. I think the light has to be just right for it to really work. I got lucky on this day, because I really don't know what I'm doing. :)

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic job!!!! Looks like a pic we could have seen in that article about droplets.

    Did you have dark skies and rain recently? We are so dry and desperate for rain here.....

    ReplyDelete