"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Friday, May 7, 2010

Baby Squirrels

I'd never heard of a squirrel house before, but my neighbor actually has one and this is the second year she's had a mama and babies living there. LOVED watching these little guys!
They started out shy...
but gradually forgot about me and just had fun playing...
Even their mama came out for a snack...
and finally, time to rest...This little guy was all tuckered out!

2 comments:

  1. Great squirrel pics Barb!! I don't care what Lisa says, squirrels are cute. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Kim knows how I feel about the little tree rats. Despite my opinions on the subject, you have done a terrific job of capturing them. The exposure, sharpness and quality of the moment is right on! Perhaps you can train the little creatures by feeding them yummy treats. Just be thankful we are not neighbors....I see bulls eyes in between their beety little eyes....

    ReplyDelete