"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Thursday, May 20, 2010

To infinity and beyond...

OK....it's officially weird, but I decided to experiment with the piano guts...still playing with manual focus and depth of field. Challenging to hand hold with natural light under the shade of the lid. The dust bugs me too, but you need a special tool to clean inside a piano and it's been a few years since my tech used it. Excuses, excuses!

Which shot do you think is more interesting? I like the top because it feels less chaotic....but I'm curious about your opinion.

2 comments:

  1. Definitely the top! Great shots!!! You are so creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too prefer the top picture. Keep it in manual and you'll continue to get awesome shots. You decided how it comes out, not the camera.

    ReplyDelete