"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sugar and Spice and Natural Light

It's time for some Hannah pics! I'm still experimenting with how to get the best skin tones indoors. Was happy to find we have enough natural light with our skylights to avoid flash altogether (at least on sunny days). Of course, I had to use a wide open aperture, which means only her right eye is in focus below. I still kinda like it tho'. Any opinions?
Love those big blue eyes and chubby cheeks!

1 comment:

  1. I love it too, those blue eyes are just gorgeous. For the natural light and limited space, my suggestion is to have the subject turn their face to the light source, that way it is even.

    ReplyDelete