"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Caterpillar

I spotted this little guy while taking pics of Hannah and Jenny. Focus is not as crisp as I would like. Had a devil of a time focusing to begin with...The autofocus motor was going crazy (I guess because it was on the edge of the bench and couldn't decide if I wanted front or back focus...). Should have switched to manual....That said, who knew caterpillars could have such pretty markings? Bob's response was "Did you kill it after you took that picture? You know it's going to grow into something that will eat our plants!"....And no, I did NOT kill it, because I choose to believe it will be a butterfly!

2 comments:

  1. We have similar conversations here. GM

    ReplyDelete
  2. The three different color background is unique and one of a kind. Very good.

    ReplyDelete