"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Family Fun

I still have tons to learn about capturing people...I want to work on better story-telling shots. (Check out Kim's friend Lisa's blog for some creative, artistic people pics http://lisacphotography.blogspot.com/). These all have some kind of problem...focus is soft in a couple...shadows...yada yada...but I'm including them because my mom will enjoy seeing everyone...and I love it when different generations laugh together.

Jon with his G-Ma and G-Pa...

...with his great grandmother...giggling when Wanda sang "we will, we will rock you" (which tickled me too!)...

Now if only Kim had been looking at MY camera instead of her mom's, cause Jon is charmin' us with those big brown eyes!



4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the pic of Kim, grandma and Johnathan because I have never seen a photo like this, especially of the three of them. It's an absolute keeper, you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so kind of you to give me such compliments. I appreciate it.......I only hope I can continue to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who has ever seen a picture of Kim anywhere? :) She's always behind the lens!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, and it's just where I want to be! :-)

    ReplyDelete