"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Below the surface...

First attempts with my new water camera...It's hard holding the camera steady in water, when I keep floating to the top. Think I need a weight belt! :) Still, it's going to be fun experimenting with different things!
Come fly with me!Slight color variance in these...didn't feel like editing. Do you prefer the warmer or cooler?

2 comments:

  1. Wow...you go under to take the pictures, that's commitment.....I stand there, put the camera under and shoot :)

    Most definitely, hands down the bottom picture is my favorite. I LOVE the way the water looks so blue. And it does look like she is flying.

    You are going to have so much fun, it doesn't get old (at least not yet it hasn't).

    ReplyDelete
  2. The water is SO clear and beautiful in these shots! You replastered just in time for that water camera! :-)

    ReplyDelete