"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Saturday, July 10, 2010

I've got your back...

Big girl, sitting up all by herself...and looking kinda surprised about it! :) Love how Jenny's encouraging her, but is still ready to catch her, just in case.
Still really hate the flash, but what am I gonna do? Would hate to miss moments like these! LOVE LOVE watching Hannah experience her "firsts"! Kim or Lisa, have either of you ever used a hot shoe flash bounced off the ceiling?

2 comments:

  1. I've tried and never really had much luck bouncing if off the ceiling. I hate flash too and just try to find the best available light. If I remember correctly, when I read my hotshoe flash instruction book many years ago, I think there is a limit as to how high the ceiling is when it isn't effective. You can try practicing with an object in the room you be taking pictures in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have but it doesn't work In my house. Ceilings are too high. Also depending on the color of the surface you bounce it off of, it could put a colorcast over your image.

    ReplyDelete