"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Winding down...

Thomas started out with a bang that afternoon, but crashed and burned by the time they left. Turns out he was coming down with strep! Poor guy... He played quietly by himself a lot that day. I think he was remembering his recent vacation where they snorkeled, 'cause he kept saying "the water is so clear". Pretty darn cute! :)
Giving me his best "gangsta" face...
He's trying to learn to push off and glide the entire length of the pool on one breath. He'll get it soon...great form!
Lookin' forward to next time, Kim!

2 comments:

  1. Love these Barb!! Really like the last one! Nice composition!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors!!!!! I like the last one too...I just held my breath for a minute :)

    ReplyDelete