"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Friday, July 9, 2010

Build-A-Kitty...

When your husband's in Shreveport and your daughter in Russia, you get a little lonely and reach new heights (depths?) of weirdness! KC's shedding like crazy in this heat. so I finally brushed her and pulled off a TON of fur. Whenever this happens, I joke that there's enough fur to make a small kitty. Sooooooo..... I did!!! This is all from ONE brushing and KC's a short haired cat. Gross, huh? Before you think I've totally lost my mind, know that I didn't put a lot of time into this... 5 min. tops!...and I'm only posting 'cause my kids told me I had to. :) Doesn't it make you want to run out and buy a cat? No wonder Kim was sneezing when she was here!!!

2 comments:

  1. HILARIOUS!!!!!! You are so creative and funny! Crack me up! And I agree, no wonder I was sneezing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so dang funny!

    Love how you took the time out to set up the backdrop for this lovely creature.....good job on the lighting.

    I want to know....are those real whiskers? Do cats loose their whiskers too?

    ReplyDelete