"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Smiley boy...

This was my first time to try pool pics with "big" kids who swim and jump. SO much to learn! I didn't get much in the way of real action. I'm posting tho' so someday I can look back and say I've improved. Had fun and LOVED seeing how happy Jon is in the water! He's swimming VERY well!
Throw me mama!
Thought it was cool how that one patch of sun hit his face...


4 comments:

  1. I need to practice taking pictures of people. I have some family coming into town this next week and I'm going to try to capture moments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Know what you mean Janet. The "moving targets" are the hardest. :) Hope you get some good shots with your family! Loved your parade car shot last night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. I loved that car shot for some reason. I also liked my little girl. Capturing moments is hard, but it seems to be getting easier if you have moments to capture like a parade.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, the light on just his face is very cool! Great captures of how happy he is in the water.

    ReplyDelete