"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Fish eye view?

Thought it might be fun to capture what's above water from below. It was hilarious, 'cause Kara actually had to hold me under long enough to let the water settle to do it! :) I love how the tree's sprouting from my foot! Know mergers are to be avoided, but this one's fun... especially since it's lined up so perfectly. And yeah, it's a total accident.
Kinda looks like I used a fish eye lens, doesn't it? Funny!


2 comments:

  1. Sure does look like a fish eye lens. Sounds like you had lots of fun experimenting.

    I never thought of trying that..I think I will and see what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Use THIS for your special effects shot!

    ReplyDelete