"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Monday, January 3, 2011

Let her eat cake...

Sweet girl had no idea what to do with her cupcake....
that is, until Jenny gave her a taste!
Jenny told me all along that there was no need for a smash cake, because Hannah wouldn't smash it. She was right...but once Jenny picked pieces off for her, she would at least feed herself. And yeah... she REALLY liked it! Tried not to make it too sweet. It was actually semi-healthy...applesauce cake with real chopped apples, half whole wheat flour, and cream cheese frosting. The adults liked it too!
mmmmm...
more please...
Curious about her sticky hands...

I stubbornly took the first 2 shots without flash, but Jenny's house is low light and it was dusk...finally broke out my new hot shoe flash. I'm not skilled with it...haven't really had time to play with it yet. Any suggestions welcome! And yes, I'm aware that it's silly to post 6 pictures of cake eating, but I like how they demonstrate Hannah's personality...serious, thoughtful, cautious. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment