"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sunny Arizona?

This is the courtyard at our hotel. That bottom layer of water is not part of the fountain....it's plain old rain run off.

And, if it wasn't raining, it was COLD! I took this the morning we left when it was 19 degrees. Seriously? It was warmer in Dallas! Go figure!
Had to get at least one pic of the snow covered mountains. The Catalina range has always been my favorite!




1 comment:

  1. I remember the Catalina mountains... I could see them from our house in Tucson. Always so beautiful, love your shot of them. Makes me wish I had a dslr 11 years ago when I lived there (doubt I would have been able to afford one then). I took my shots of the mountains with an Olympus 1.8 megapixel camera that costs $500! Not quite the same results as your shot :)

    The close up of the fountain is AWESOME.....That really stood out to me and I really like it.

    ReplyDelete