"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

When she was born...

My new friend Lisa asked me recently what I was planning to do with all my digital photos of Hannah. I hadn't really thought about it...just figured I'd leave them on the computer and blog. I rarely get around to printing them and I sure don't have time to scrapbook (tho' I enjoy that!). She suggested publishing them once a year for Hannah. Love that idea, so I'm working on the first book (3/4 done with what is turning out to be a big project).

Before starting on the big book, it seemed smart to try a small one. So I made a story book titled "When I was Born" using pics from the hospital and ending with Hannah's first monkey pic at home. :) I LOVE how it turned out. Kara caught this moment when I first read it to Hannah...just love it in b/w...love how Hannah's paying attention and how her eyes are framed with the book. (The pic on the back cover is from our pro photographer friend...the tag on the big bow says "from God". :)

2 comments:

  1. You are a amazing Grandmother...she will cherish these books forever! Glad I could give you some suggestions.

    ReplyDelete