"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sonora Desert Museum, pt. 1...

It was still cold but at least stopped raining, so we braved it for a day outdoors. I hadn't been to the museum since Jenny was about 18 mo. old, so I thoroughly enjoyed myself. After all those miles in the car, it was good to walk around! The animals were fairly active....could be they liked the cooler weather. First we headed to Raptor Free Flight...missed some of that show, but did enjoy this cool hawk.
I could take or leave reptiles, but Bob loves snakes....so for him....the western diamond back rattler.


1 comment:

  1. I love the bird flying. The snake I could have done without... ewww! I'm loving your travel pics. I feel like you let me come along.

    ReplyDelete