"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Thursday, January 13, 2011

The scenic route...

Remember the old war song "It's a long way to Tipperary"? Well, it's a L-O-N-G way to Tucson too! And when you're stuck in a car 2 days each way, you'll do anything for entertainment. When I wasn't playing with Hannah, I was playing with my camera...shooting whatever struck my fancy. Bear in mind that these were all taken through windows from a moving vehicle. :)

Having grown up in the desert, I get excited any time I see a body of water. It doesn't have to be big...a pond will do. Think this is Runaway Bay, near Bridgeport (TX).
Thought this was interesting...first thought it was smoke, but duh...it's probably misting water.
I love how green Dallas is, but still miss mountains. I was excited when we FINALLY left Texas flatland and reached the hills and mountains of New Mexico. What a beautiful state! The sky was interesting that day too...a lot of variety in cloud patterns.



2 comments: