"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Friday, January 28, 2011

Sonora Desert Museum, pt. 4...

I really enjoy shooting birds. Just wish I had a longer zoom to do them justice. Don't want to pay the money or hold the heavy thing tho', so that's not gonna happen. One of these days, I should get a natural looking bird feeder for our front yard. At any rate, I had forgotten how much I love native Arizona birds...

The adorable cactus wren...thought he was SO funny, climbing this century plant...



1 comment:

  1. Ouch, that looks painful!

    I'm so impressed you know the names of all the birds/animals and plants!!!

    You did great with the lens you have.

    I've been meaning to get a hummingbird feeder for my yard. I see them in the summer down by some plants/flowers? of mine and thought it'd be cool to attract them closer to the house.

    ReplyDelete