"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Dallas Blooms!

Jenny and I enjoyed an afternoon at the Arboretum recently with Hannah. It was actually the day before Dallas Blooms opened so it wasn't TOO crowded. It was wonderful to be surrounded by so much color after the months of brown grass and bare trees. My absolute favorite will always be tulips. They have so many different colors, but these are 2 of my faves.

BTW, I usually use my 18-200mm lens at the park, but this time I used my 50mm. What do you think? I'm diggin' the super shallow dof.

2 comments:

  1. Perfection!!! I LOVE these pictures. Hard to decide which I like better...so I won't I will say they are both my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm digging the DOF too! I definitely can't decide which I like better so I'm saying both! I took a photo of the top tulips last year that is one of my absolute favs!

    ReplyDelete