"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Friday, March 25, 2011

A year in pictures!

Happy anniversary to me! A year ago today I made my first blog post. Thank you to any and all who have taken time to read it. It's been great fun for me and a good incentive to continue learning with my camera. In honor of the occasion, I'm posting this dandelion pic. I spotted dandies at church on the way home from an errand a couple weeks ago and stopped for a few shots. Didn't have my tripod, so this is handheld. I thought it turned out pretty well tho'! Just wish it had been a cleaner background...I was laying down, but couldn't get sky behind like I wanted. Shot this with my 50mm.
Nearly a year ago I posted my first dandy pic (with the 18-200mm). Could just be the different lens, but I hope my skills are improving. Focus is definitely sharper in the newer shot anyway.
And now I think I need to try this with the macro. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment