"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Saturday, March 5, 2011

That last shot was a killer...

Found it humorous that on the day Kara turned 30, I made her pose for the following shot.
I know, it's nutty...but it was for the 365. The challenge that day was "the end"...and I thought this would be funny. Notice the cause of death...ODC stands for "Our Daily Challenge". Yep, it was only day 50 of the 365 and I could already tell these challenges are gonna kill me. :) I'm having tons of fun, but it really is relentless. I feel such accomplishment each time I finish a challenge, only to realize there's a new one the following day. They just keep comin'! :)

Kara was a great sport about this. In fact, it was shot in broad daylight with Kara sitting up on the floor. I tucked a black blanket in the background hoping it would look like she was on a gurney. I monkeyed with the temperature in processing to make it look like morgue lighting. My favorite part is the subtle stripe on the sheets. I didn't have any plain white ones. One of the comments on the 365 was "Which morgue was this? Looks like Beverly Hills"....and another was "When I go, I want it to be on luxury sheets". Too funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment